In our sixth grade class, we are pioneers! Why are we pioneers? Well, we are the first students ever to enroll in Estrella Foothills Global Academy! Home of the Scorpions!
Being in the sixth grade is an accomplishment, but we have a lot of work to do.
So what are the expectations of an EFGA Scorpion?
- Learn what STING is and strive to follow the characteristics of each letter.
- Stay organized! In our class I will be giving a lot of material to you. You will be required to save your work somewhere where you can find it.
- Be prepared! I will be, so I expect that you come to class prepared with what is needed for each class.
- Ask questions. The squeaky wheel gets the grease! I am always available to answer your questions and if I can’t answer it, I will find someone who can.
- Manage your time wisely. We only have a limited time together. Let’s spend it wisely. I will value your time and I expect you value mine.
- Be courageous! Take chances! How was electricity discovered? What about the wheel?
- Don’t be afraid to fail or fall short. Life is filled with successes and failures. We can only move forward from each and learn from them.
- Stay safe and healthy. We are living in times where we have to do our best and take care of the one body we have. This includes eating healthy foods, getting exercise and getting a good night’s sleep.
- Be professional. We represent ourselves, our families, our school and our community.
- Be positive! There are a million ways we can be cloudy…but in this class? It’s always sunny!