Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Education and Special Education with a minor in Psychology, ASU 2016
- Highly qualified in Math
Honors and Awards
- ASU SEED Grant award recipient
- To help every student realize his or her potential.
- To create a warm learning environment where students feel encouraged, inspired, and motivated to succeed.
- I was married in 2009 and have a son who will be starting 1st grade soon.
- I grew up in West Phoenix and went to school in the Cartwright District.
- I graduated from North High School in 2004 (Go Mustangs!).
- I have a spinal cord injury from a car accident as a teenager and use a wheelchair to get around.
- I have been very involved in the disability community since 2001.
Do what you love, love what you do!